Robert Half HR Generalist in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
Description ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Communicates and consults on all areas of human resources including payroll, compensation, benefits, staffing, organizational development, employee relations, and performance management in alignment with human resource strategies and processes.
• Assist in recruiting, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Assist with establishing the strategies select to retain the diverse talent required to maintain a competitive advantage and to align with recruiting strategies.
• Performs new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to administering KPI’s to department managers, skill matrix, scoring matrix, compensation benchmarks, benefits, and leave of absences; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
• Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, investigations, and terminations.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Provide guidance to managers and supervisors on disciplinary issues to ensure compliance with laws, policies, and procedures. Requirements New Hire Orientations, Onboarding, Payroll - Under 100 Employees, Full Cycle Recruiting, ADP Workforce Now
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.