Robert Half International Purchasing Manager in LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
Description Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manages inventory-tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
• Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
• Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
• Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics
• Ensure accurate product inventory for customers
• Conduct daily analysis to forecast potential inventory issues
• Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices
• Supervise and mentor purchasing staff
• Maintain inventory as required by sales and operations planning process, customer requirements, and corporate management objectives.
• Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
• Provide reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
• Communicate with marketing and sales team to determine effective working strategies
• Implement improvements to existing purchasing processes for improvement Requirements Oracle NetSuite Technologies, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.