Robert Half International Tax Staff - Public in Lowell, Arkansas
Description Our client, a growing CPA firm, in NWA is seeking a Staff Tax Accountant. If you are seeking a role with growth potential, the flexibility to work remotely, and a great working environment this could be the one for you.
The Staff Tax Accountant's primary responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of Corporate, LLC and Individual Income Tax Returns
• Preparation and review of financial statements
• Income Tax Planning for some clients
• Bookkeeping/Financial Analysis/General Ledger/Journal entries for some clients
• Calculation of estimated taxes and identifying tax-saving opportunities for clientele.
• Reviewing financial statements and recognizing required adjustments for tax preparation purposes. Requirements 2+ years Public Tax experience
Bachelor of Accounting or Finance; or related field
CPA a plus
Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.