Robert Half Field Service Technician I US in Lubbock, Texas
Field Service Technician position is a long-term contract / temporary employment opportunity is based in the Lubbock, Texas area.
· Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs computer systems hardware and computer peripherals.
· Documents maintains upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
· Trains employees identifies analyzes and repairs product failures orders and replaces parts as needed.
· Field dispatch calls for printer repair and equipment swaps.
· Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
· Must be able to work on their own in the field.
· Must have printer repair experience.
· Must have some field dispatch experience.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.