Robert Half International Office Assistant in Madison, Wisconsin
OfficeTeam is always seeking Office Assistants to support a variety of industries throughout the greater Madison area. While prior office experience is preferred, those who are reliable, have a great attitude, intermediate computer skills, and willing to learn are also encouraged to apply!
Daily responsibilities for an Office Assistant may include:
• Sorting and filing company documents and maintaining the organization of the file room
• Answering questions about records and files and retrieving information from files in response to requests from users; track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned
• Performing periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition
• Scanning or reading incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be filed
• Operating office equipment including scanners, printers and computers
• Providing relief coverage of reception service, extending great customer service to both internal employees and external customers, both phone and in-person
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com, or call 608-827-7770 with questions.
**Did you know OfficeTeam offers virtual interviews for your convenience, and benefit programs like medical insurance, tuition reimbursement, and free training resources to our temporary employees? Apply today to register and learn more!
• Prior office experience preferred
• Intermediate computer knowledge
• Excellent level of accuracy
• Customer-focused attitude
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $11.00 - $14.00 / Hourly
Location: Madison, WI
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04620-9502767922
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative