Robert Half International Order Processing Specialist in Madison, Wisconsin
OfficeTeam is always looking for Order Processing Specialists to support sales departments in the greater Madison area. The Order Processing Specialist will support a high-volume, fast-paced team.
Daily responsibilities for an Order Processing Specialist may include:
· Processing a high volume orders, ranging from basic to complex, ensuring accuracy
· Following procedures for maintaining accurate records of prices, inventory, and other key information
· Navigating between multiple database software
· Providing summaries of data for internal reporting purposes
· Fast, accurate data entry (10,000+ ksph)
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.