Robert Half International Technical Support (Biomedical industry) in Mahwah, New Jersey
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical assistance to customers, sales, service and clinical specialist’s on assigned company products. The specialist is responsible for generating and reviewing technical documents as required. He/she must communicate well with all levels of engineering, manufacturing and quality personnel regarding corrective action for field problems and new product development.
Provide telephone support to customers, sales, service and clinical staff.
Create and review technical documents as required.
Troubleshoot and investigate field problems – formulate and/or assist other departments in corrective action
Represent the Service Department on Project Teams for new and existing products and complete tasks required, e.g., Service Plan Letter, review of product manuals, update management and Technical Support as required.
Document all activities and provide timely reports, as required, to management.
Provide on-site assistance to service force and customers as required in support of products
Generate Cases to track Technical Support activity for calls.
· Dispatch Service Reps to customer accounts as required through the companies dispatch.
Manage their project assignments per the team schedules.
- Knowledge/Educational Requirements
· BA/BS Degree or Technical Degree preferred and at least 2 years’ experience in Biomedical, Electrical Engineering or Computers. CompTIA, A+, Network Certificates or similar experience a plus .
- Skills and Abilities
· Excellent organizational and communication skills for interfacing with customers and colleagues
· Able to coordinate and manage multiple priorities
· Working knowledge of basic Networking Technology including AP’s, Switches and network communications and configuration.
· Solid knowledge of computer based technology and PC applications
· Working knowledge of Win 7 and Win 10
· Capable of working under stress and pressure.
· Customer oriented with experience and knowledge of Service or Help Desk
· Must be competent in test equipment used by the field staff
· Knowledge of analog and digital electronics
· Knowledge of human physiology and electronic measurement techniques
- Physical Demands/Work Environment
Standard office environment but may include occasional travel.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Date Posted: February 19, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02710-0011711853
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT