Robert Half International Business Analyst II in MALVERN, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Finance & Accounting currently has an opening for a full-time Business Analyst in the Frazer, PA area. The Business Analyst will define the capabilities of the company’s accounting approach for financial planning and identify/validate the business needs of the stakeholders. This Business Analyst should thorough and have the ability to review, analyze and evaluate business systems to provide revenue generating business strategies.
• Create and implement precise management plans
• Partner with stakeholders
• Conduct daily systems analytics to maximize effectiveness
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Develop strategies for enhancing metrics
• Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance
• Monitor project progress
• Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production
• Provide financial statements and analysis to management
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Computer Science
• 2-10 years’ experience, within finance, conducting business research and planning for overall business
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• SAP BW, Hyperion highly preferred
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong customer service orientation
If you are a success-driven candidate looking for a promising career Business Analyst, reach out to Jared Scholl today 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011585751.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: MALVERN, PA
Date Posted: November 12, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03710-0011585751
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance