Robert Half International HR/Payroll Specialist in MALVERN, Pennsylvania
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently working with a client on their search for a HR/Payroll Specialist who can support multiple human resources functions including assisting with payroll. This HR/Payroll Specialist will assist with maintaining and updating employee records, preparing compensation and benefit packages, recruiting, and payroll processing. As the HR/Payroll Specialist you will help to implement and encourage a healthy workplace by ensuring all HR procedures always run smoothly.
· Update employee records
· Run full cycle recruiting process
· Maintain organizational charts
· Create detailed job descriptions
· Prepare HR/Payroll reports and statements
· Onboard new employees
· Benefit Administration
· Manage health and life insurance programs
· Assist with monthly compliance reporting
· Forecast hiring needs
· Assist with audit of payroll and W4s
· Track department budgets
· Respond to employee inquires on HR/Payroll matters
· Coordinate trainings and events
· Other HR/Payroll projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
· 3+ years HR/Payroll/Benefits experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Ceridian, ADP a big plus
· Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
· Excellent communication skills
If you are the perfect candidate for this HR/Payroll Specialist role, please reach out to Jared Scholl - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011827021.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.