Robert Half Instructor/Trainer in MALVERN, Pennsylvania
Description Robert Half is inquiring an IT Corporate Trainer for a client in the King of Prussia, PA area. Our client is seeking someone who has prior experience in a Corporate Training role with a technical background. If you are interested in this contract to full-time position, please contact me directly - Abigail Fox (215) 568-1513.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing material, creating & executing training, and supporting technical processes and workflows in order to increase organizational efficiency
• Responsible for the effective administration of key applications including technical support, change
management, documentation and end-user training
• Acts as a technical owner for non-critical business systems (including content management, non-critical workflows, etc.)
• Acts as a team lead for mission-critical business systems (i.e. core banking systems, core mortgage systems,
document imaging systems, etc.)
• Assists in user training, internal audits, 3rd party audits and disaster recovery testing whenever necessary
• Acts as project manager for mid-level IT application implementations and upgrades
• Works closely with vendors to support, enhance and upgrade IT applications
• Monitors the overall effectiveness of IT applications and ensure their alignment with end-user requirements
• Effectively communicates issues, project plans and status updates to management Requirements Application Support, Conduct Training Sessions, Training Development
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.