Robert Half Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting in MALVERN, Pennsylvania
Are you ready to put your skills to the test? A growing client in the Greater Philadelphia Area seeks a Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting to join their successful finance department. In this role, you will prepare financial statements/reports, provide technical accounting support, oversee the month end close process, review internal and external reports, prepare schedules and supporting documents, prepare account reconciliations and provide research findings as it relates to SEC and generally accepted accounting principles. The ideal Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting must have SEC reporting & SAP experience.
· Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
· Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
· Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
· Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
· Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
· Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
· Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
· Participate in various department-wide initiatives
· Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
The ideal Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Other requirements for the Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting role include and are not limited to:
· CPA a plus
· 3+ years Accounting experience with some SEC reporting knowledge
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· SAP experience a huge plus
· Thorough US GAAP knowledge
Please reach out to Jared Scholl if interested in this - Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting role - 484.214.2682 and reference JO#03710-0012566120.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.