Robert Half Sr. Internal Auditor in MALVERN, Pennsylvania
Successful client in the Great Valley area is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to help add value and overall success to the company. As the Senior Internal Auditor, you will oversee and direct a compliant and accurate auditing ensuring efficiency of internal controls and risk management. This Senior Internal Auditor will identify business objectives, risks and evaluate key controls. Ideally, we would like a Senior Internal Auditor with a blend of public accounting and internal audit.
• Perform and control the full audit cycle
• Review internal controls, policies, and procedures for effectiveness
• Risk Management/Control Management
• Develop annual plan from internal audit scope
• Provide detailed reporting to management
• Improve/enhance the internal control environment
• Assist with the effectiveness of SOX controls
• Recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor interventions
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• 4-10 years audit experience
• MUST have some Big 4
• CPA, CIA, or MBA preferred
• Multilingual skills a huge PLUS
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills
Please reach out to Jared Scholl if interested in this Senior Internal Auditor role - 484.214.2682 and reference JO#03710-0011807579.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.