Robert Half International Cloud Engineer in Manchester, New Hampshire
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Cloud Engineer with a deep understanding of designing and building web environments on AWS. If you have are a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, you may excel in this role. This is a full time opportunity with remote flexibility and great benefits!
What you get to do every single day
· Form AWS related infrastructure and software solutions
· Design and manage AWS services
· Design and develop RESTful services and APIs
· Manage cloud-based functional databases
· Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning
What you bring to the role
· 2+ years of AWS Administration
· Experience with AWS services; EC2, ELB, RDS, S3
· Experience with CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
· Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Requirements Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon CloudWatch, Linux, MySQL, MySQL PostgreSQL, Amazon EC2, ELB, Amazon RDS, Amazon S3, RESTful Service, API - Application Programming Interface
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.