Robert Half International Remote Mortgage Specialists Needed in Manchester, New Hampshire
FULLY REMOTE MORTGAGE SPECIALISTS
We have partnered with a local financial institution who is in need of Mortgage Specialists to join their team on a remote basis!
The job responsibilities of the Remote Mortgage Specialists are:
• Provide administrative support to the loan originator while providing world class customer service to internal and external customers.
• Handle multiple tasks such as filing, entering loan application data, scheduling meetings, calling various departments to ensure smooth processing of individual loan files.
• Contact customers regarding required loan documentation and prepare for loan officer review.
• Gather files for weekly pipeline review with mortgage processor and provide the status of each file.
• Obtain necessary information related to outstanding conditions on loan files.
• Required to complete and submit cross sell report on a weekly basis.
• Follow-up on leads that are provided and track progress.
• Order marketing materials and print necessary flyers for the loan officer to utilize when meeting with referral partners.
• Provide a list of prioritized items necessary for the loan officer to complete on a daily basis.
• Serve as a backup to the Loan Officer while they are out meeting with clients.
Ideal Qualifications for the Remote Mortgage Specialists:
• Minimum 3 years residential mortgage experience.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines while prioritizing a changing workload.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
If you are interested in the Remote Mortgage Specialists, please send your resume to Rebecca.Badois@accountemps.com.
Mortgage Application, MFHA - Mortgage FHA, Mortgage Closing, Mortgage Documents, Mortgage Financing - Lending, Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Loan Underwriting, Mortgage Processing, Mortgage Underwriting, Mortgages - Residential, Residential Mortgage Lending
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $28.00 - $34.00 / Hourly
Location: Manchester, NH
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02600-0011558560
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance