Robert Half Human Resources (HR) Manager in MANHEIM, Pennsylvania
Description • Conducts meetings with respective departments
• Promotes positive employee relations through design, communication, and interpretation of human resources policies and programs.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
• Coordinates recruiting and retention strategies and succession planning process.
• Coordinates exit interview process and communication of findings to management.
• Coordinates training programs, personal and career development, performance appraisal process, and compensation systems.
• Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters
• Maintains HR records, including personnel files, according to applicable legal requirements
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource local and national requirements; conducting investigations; representing the organization with related authorities.
• Backs up processing of bi-weekly payroll through ADP; maintains personnel records on ADP for HR reporting and ACA compliance and reporting
• Coordinates employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Analyzes data, prepares reports, and makes recommendations on a variety of human resources issues.
• Reviews employee relation’s issues and recommends appropriate responses to management.
• Ability to travel to Headquarters in Italy annually. Travel to branch offices at least 4 times per year Requirements ADP Windows, Employee Relations, Employee Relations Investigations, Labor Employee Relations, Personnel Records, Personnel Policies, Personnel File Maintenance, Recruiting Personnel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.