Robert Half Sr. Treasury Analyst in Maple Shade, New Jersey
Robert Half Talent Solutions has a full-time opening for a Senior Treasury Analyst in the southern New Jersey area. The Senior Treasury Analyst will manage and analyze the company’s financial activity reviewing financial transactions, cash flow, assets, and liabilities, and preparing treasury reports. This Senior Treasury Analyst will also, create and implement budgets, manage investment strategies, and identify business development opportunities to ensure the financial health of the company.
· Provide accounts payable and accounts receivable services
· Identify process inefficiencies
· Manage multiple lines of credit
· Prepare, maintain, and reconcile cash forecast
· Assist with month-end, year-end closing
· Process and reconcile fund transfers and ACH transactions
· Identify cash trends and maximize returns on excess cash
· Perform ad-hoc analysis and financial reporting
· Ensure compliance with all relevant legal regulations
· Prepare weekly financial reports/statements
· Maintain good relationships with banking partners
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business
· 4+ years of treasury experience
· MUST have some consolidated financial reporting experience
· Forecasting background
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun if interested in this Sr. Treasury Analyst role - 484.214.2902 and reference JO#03710-0012000937.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.