Robert Half International System Architect in Marietta, Georgia
Robert Half Technology is actively looking for a System Architect for a Full Time role in Marietta. Please reach out to Lisa Huffman directly if interested.
• Extensive experience in ASP.NET, MVC ADO.NET, Web APIs, .Angular, .NET Framework and SQL Server
• Extensive experience with ORM tools and frameworks
• Extensive experience with performance tuning and code optimization
• Very good understanding of object oriented programming concepts and SOLID principles
• Experience in, completing key architecture design, and overseeing low-level and high-level design and documentation across the software development lifecycle.
• Architect .NET solutions. Well-versed in .NET frameworks, Web/Windows Services.
• Extensive experience in Client - Server programming and Internet Application Development.
• Expert knowledge of rational databases including SQL server, proficient in writing SQL statements and creating and modifying database objects such as Store Procedures, Views and Triggers
• Extensive design and development experience, specializing in Windows Server.
• Experience in at least one cloud service provider (Azure, AWS)
Desired Knowledge & Experience
Qualification: BS or MS or PhD in Computer Science
• 10+ years of experience in architecting and developing both web and client-server applications with C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Windows Services, .NET Entity Framework
• 5+ years of experience with MVC web applications and web API
• 3+ years of experience in Windows Services
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $130,000.00 - $155,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Marietta, GA
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00900-0011714015
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT