Robert Half International VP/Director of Finance in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Are you an ambitios Director of Finance looking for high visibility and rapid career growth? If so this could be the ideal role for you:
Financial Reporting and Control
• Responsible for the financial integrity and timeliness of the information reported to the group.
• Look to implement and continuously improve weekly management information packs and monthly accounts close process and drive the introduction of new and better processes.
• Responsible for the preparation of the annual budget, collaborating with the functional business leads to prepare financial projections of various business and strategic plans for the business and to organise and lead the management team in the preparation, presentation, and delivery of performance against those budgets, business plans and strategic plans.
• Assess opportunities to improve existing systems including identifying areas of efficiency and control improvement.
• Develop and improve financial planning, analysis and forecasting within the division and to group.
• Responsible for managing and maintaining the required high level of effective controls including coordinating the internal audits of the business to ensure compliance with the Group internal control policies and SOX submissions.
• Responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements according to set deadlines including managing the division’s quarterly results and preparation of quarterly analysis documents.
• Support implementation of Divisional IT and HR Strategies. Build and develop the finance teams to deliver and support the needs of the division and specifically the rollout of the Group’s new ERP system.
1) Bachelor' Degree Minimum
2) Manufacturing experience and plant managment (preferably multiple plants) AN ABSOLUTE MUST
3) Strong FP & A and strategic focus.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.