Robert Half Enterprise Infrastructure Manager in Marlton, New Jersey
The Enterprise Infrastructure Manager is a leader on the Technology Infrastructure Team and is responsible for overseeing the Enterprise Infrastructure staff as well as maintaining Data, Voice and AV network systems and Data Center environment with a focus on performance, stability and efficiency to support business functions and operations. The Enterprise Infrastructure Manager works closely with senior IT leadership and management teams to ensure the infrastructure systems meet or exceed the business requirements. The manager works closely with network architects, other IT teams, and external customers to design infrastructure systems, enhance network infrastructure, and conducts frequent functional audits to prevent downtimes, system failures and ensure future growth of infrastructure systems. The Enterprise Infrastructure Manager position requires a mix of technical and managerial skills.
• Patient and Consumer Centric
• Open Communication
• Purposeful Leadership
• Continuous Learning and Innovation
• Inclusive Teamwork
• Caring with Accountability
• Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in information technology, including at least 5 years in IT Infrastructure leadership role.
• Experience in healthcare environment preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity Engineering, related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Technical Certification preferred, Cisco CCNP, Cisco CCIE, Aruba AMCP, Palo Alto PCNSE, CISSP, etc.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.