Robert Half DevOps Engineer in MASON, Ohio
Description POSITION SUMMARY:
The DevOps Engineer will work in a hybrid model including remote and on-site at the office in Mason, OH. The ideal candidate has 3-5+ years of cloud based experience who has configured and set up production environments, is familiar with building monitors and able to set up CI/CD pipelines. If you are a forward thinker and proactive in application monitoring & analysis of potential issues, we would like to hear from you!
• Configure and set up production environments.
• Set up CI/CD pipelines.
• Support a wide variety of applications and provide a first class customer experience.
• Troubleshoot and triage software incidents.
• Ownership role in the deployment and configuration of software applications.
• Respond to tickets and requests with a sense of urgency.
• Writing and developing code, scripting.
• Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• An associate degree or higher in a related area, preferred
• Customer Service experience providing technical software support and implementing custom solutions to test and production environments.
• Solve problems and exercise good judgement within defined procedures and practices.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally across multiple internal teams.
• Coordinate and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability and willingness to learn new software applications and concepts quickly.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows security principals.
• Experience writing SQL queries utilizing Microsoft SQL Server in a production environment.
• Experience deploying applications.
• Familiarity with technologies like Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Git, PowerShell, C#, .NET Framework.
• Exposure to Azure cloud technologies.
• Experience in the Agile/Scrum development process and methodologies.
• Implementation of CI/CD concepts.
• Knowledge of DNS, networking, virtualization, security and firewalls a plus.
• Understanding of application architecture, such as web services and API development.
• Experience with logging platforms to support analysis of application health.
• Strong desire to learn and understand new technologies. Requirements Microsoft Azure, C# - Sharp, Microsoft SQL Server
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.