Robert Half Division Controller in MAUMEE, Ohio
Robert Half has partnered with a large manufacturer / distributor to fill their Division Controller role. The Division Controller will be responsible for:
· Provides functional leadership and managerial direction, coaching and development to the Division finance team.
· Drives best practice and accountability in a cooperative environment with Shared Services.
· Design, refine and implement internal control support initiatives including internal control reviews with management, audit preparation and coordinating implementation of all division control recommendations internal and external
· Work closely with Corporate Finance and ASR Global Controller to ensure that there is adequate documentation, process flows and support for SOX 404 compliance.
· Acts as consultant to various functional areas of the division about financial issues, analysis of business planning, etc.
Successful Candidates will have:
• Strong in GAAP (prefer CPA)
• Experience in Compliance - having worked in a publicly held company or audit role
• This will be an independent role - some work will be repetitive, but some will take initiative / self-starter
• Experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.