Robert Half International Member Service Representative in MAUMEE, Ohio
Description Accountemps is seeking a Member Service Representative for a large credit union in Downtown Toledo. This position is temporary to hire. The Member Service Rep is responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers’ checks, money orders, and cash advances. This position requires accuracy and efficiency. The Member Service Rep must balance each day's transactions and verify cash totals and perform a broad variety of member service functions such as opening and closing accounts, renewing certificates, and assisting members with account problems.
• Operates on-line teller terminal to perform various transactions.
• Receives deposits and loan payments in person or by mail.
• Processes cash advances, travelers’ checks, cashiers’ checks, money orders, government bonds, and similar transactions.
• Disburses cash or check withdrawals in person, by telephone, or by mail.
• Processes transfers.
• Opens and closes accounts daily. Processes assigned cash and transactions and balances at end of day.
• Verifies transactions. Monitors deposit amounts and examines documents for endorsement and negotiability. Detects and resolves discrepancies promptly.
• Handles savings bond purchases and redemptions.
• Ensures that members' requests and questions are promptly resolved.
• Performs drive-up teller and night drop functions as assigned.
• Balances ATM daily as assigned.
• Encodes, proofs, balances and bundles checks. Prepares checks for delivery to processor.
• Knowledge of Teller policies and procedures.
• Basic understanding of banking operations.
• Good communication skills.
• Good math and computer skills.
pay-$13 - $13 hourly
FULL TIME at 40 hours
PART TIME at 24 hours per week including Friday and Saturday
Training at the Tremainsville Rd location (3 weeks, full time hours) Requirements Customer Service, Banking Operation, Basic Math Skills, Cash Activity, Cash Handling, Cash Balance
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.