Robert Half Customer Experience Strategist in MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio
Description Leadership Responsibilities
• Lead teams and staff in the successful execution of project tasks in a manner that achieve client, project and internal goals.
• Contribute to development of new practices, methods and deliverables.
• Support projects, marketing, and business development as needed.
• Bachelor or Master’s in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Design, Communication, or a related field (with certificate in UX or Usability preferred).
• Minimum 5-6 years conducting CX or user-centered research and design. Minimum of 1-3 years developing content strategies and information architectures.
• Experience conducting a wide range of research and design methods and techniques, such as contextual research, usability studies, heuristic evaluation, content analysis, analytics, and workshop facilitation. Experience with CX measurement preferred.
• Expert at producing various CX/UX outputs including consumer insights, usability reports, customer journey mapping, personas, strategy briefs, digital strategies, content strategies, information architectures and design concepts.
• Strong design facilitation skills leading project teams in participatory and collaborative design sessions.
• Clear understanding of usability heuristics and experience performing real-time design evaluations.
• Demonstrated experience solving complex user (cognitive) problems through content and design. Familiarity with design thinking approaches.
• Demonstrated skill applying user-centered design practices, e.g., using ethnography data, user needs analysis, and participatory design to influence design decisions.
• Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage and convey ideas to technical and business teams with passion and diplomacy.
• Demonstrated experience leading teams of 2-6 people to successful project outcomes.
• Desire to improve processes and work products as well as mentor and grow team members. Requirements
Human-computer Interaction, CRM - Customer Relationship Manager, Customer Experience - research, design and/or strategy
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.