Robert Half International Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Mckinney, Texas
If interested in learning more, please connect with me (Karson Moffett) on LinkedIn.
• Drives the annual budgeting process focusing on the achievement of the strategic plan and annual operating goals.
• Assists in the design and support of an efficient budgeting process, maximizing engagement from the management team, and producing a well-documented annual plan.
• Drives the monthly results reporting processes, publishing insightful analysis of trends, fluctuations and variances, dashboards and detailed financial packages in accordance with the accounting close and reporting calendar.
• Processes weekly cash flow projections.
• Supports the development of and implementation of product cost and manufacturing cost standards.
• Produces analysis, status updates, and other reports to support periodic project and leadership team reviews.
• Supports full compliance with credit agreement covenants via the production of the monthly compliance package.
• Responsible for effective consolidation of acquired entities.
• Provides other analysis or reports as needed to support the objectives of the Company.
• Demonstrates independent thinking and initiative on a consistent and regular basis.
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment on significant matters including coaching, pay changes and investigations.
• Provides guidance to Team Members when needed or directs them to the appropriate personnel.
• Performs in a manner consistent with company Core Values and Purpose.
• Attends all scheduled meetings.
• Manages any stress on the job, including but not limited to meeting deadlines.
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Follows all OSHA and other safety guidelines.
• Actively demonstrates teamwork at all times.
• Adheres to company safety standards at all times, such that no serious (requiring medical attention) injury occurred during the prior 12-month period.
• Follows other policies and procedures such that there are no verbal or written warnings during the evaluation period.
Excel (Advanced skills a must)
Microsoft Power BI
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.