Robert Half SQL Analyst in McKinney, Texas
Description Job description:
• Extracts and synthesizes data from multiple sources.
• Prepares data for analysis including cleaning, interpreting, and transforming data
• Communicates data and research findings both written and orally to a wide variety of audiences.
• Assists with the design and implementation of research studies to support ERP implementation
• Related project and duties as assigned.
• Reporting and analyzing on an ad hoc basis for the customer.
• Transform data to support business processes
• Create and optimize complex SQL stored procedures
• Ensure the quality, integrity, and accuracy of consumer data for enterprise data users (data science, analytics, reporting, and operations).
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Helping develop reports and analysis.
• Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
• Experience writing SQL, preferably in SQL Server
• experience with BI analysis and reporting tools, preferably IBM Cognos Analytics
• Ability to identify anomalies within extensive datasets, recognize trends, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
• Experience with data visualization/BI tools required – Power BI preferred
• Experience with SSMS and writing SQL queries.
• Working knowledge of database systems and technology infrastructures.
• Experience with programming or query languages such as Python, DAX, SQL, or similar.
• Navaline – HTML 5 – The web application
• Running queries
• Formatting the data (syntax) commas/semi-colons, mm/dd move mm/dd/yyyy
• Joining tables, Joins, foreign key, primary key
• Pulling data
• SQL Server
• (excel, saving CSV, DAT, SFTP)
• SQL Server 2012, 2016 Requirements Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL, SQL Database, SQL Queries, SQL Reporting, SQL Server, SQL Server Databases, HTML5, Microsoft Excel, SSMS, Cognos
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.