Robert Half International SE Marketing and Events Coordinator in MCLEAN, Virginia
The Creative Group is currently hiring for a Marketing and Events Specialist for a consulting client in Atlanta. This is a direct hire position.
• You will develop and execute integrated marketing plans to drive engagement and generate business for each of your assigned markets.
• As part of the marketing plans, you will execute a high number of high-quality personal experiences for our clients and key targets through memorable experiential marketing campaigns.
• For all campaigns, you will effectively project-manage the end-to-end process from initial strategy planning, logistics and communications to execution and post-event reporting, and proactively manage follow-up for business opportunities.
• You will use Salesforce as a sales tool to provide insight into local marketing engagements for sales generation and to manage and report on all marketing campaign elements.
• 3–5 years’ experience in marketing or project management
• Expertise in event marketing, project management and CRM systems, preferably Salesforce CRM
• Proficient in all Microsoft applications, including Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with virtual meeting environments (e.g., MS Teams or Zoom)
Please reach out to Morgan McCutcheon and connect with me on LinkedIn
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.