Robert Half Software Development III in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
· Develop user-facing features using React.js
· Develop modern, highly responsive web-based UI
· Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translate designs into high-quality code
· Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Coordinate with various teams working on distinct layers and processes
· Have knowledge of accessibility/UX best practices and Section 508 compliance, and/or WCAG 2.0 standards
· Administer Developer training.
· Conduct Code Reviews
· Bachelor's degree in software engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 4-8 years of software engineering experience.
· 3+ years of experience with React.js
· Experience with SASS
· Familiarity with RESTful web services, Service workers
· Hands-on experience with response frameworks such as Bootstrap
· Knowledge of modern dev tools Webpack, Babel, NPM, Enzyme
· Experience with UI design
· Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Enzyme and Jest
· Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
· Experience with GIT
· Strong, self-motivated desire to learn new programming languages, tools, frameworks, and techniques.
· Ability to complete tasking independently with minimal direct supervision.
· Ability to work and collaborate effectively within a multi-disciplined develop team.
· Experience with Kendo UI for React
· Experience with Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
· Familiar with modern browser APIs (Permission, Promise, Offline Storage, Notifications, etc)
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Experience with Large-scale application development
· Good project management skills
· Active DoD security clearance.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.