Robert Half Software Developer in MELVILLE, New York
Description I am urgently recruiting for two developers for my best customer on Long Island. These are full-time roles. The company is an unbelievably progressive firm. The salary is great, the technology is cutting-edge and the career path is very advantageous. You can learn grow/advance and earn a great SALARY in the process.
You will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying web services that interface with our routing algorithms, allowing our clients to optimize routes and retrieve various reports, maps and other outputs.
• Write well written, testable and efficient code by using software development best practices that comply with the specifications provided by team lead and/or supervisor
C#.Net (.NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, Web API)
• Demonstrate the ability to identify and fix errors in code
• Write various back-end services that can be leveraged by web developers to create web products
• Research new industry coding standards that can be used to improve the team’s ability to create secure, high-quality, high-performance applications
• Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
Experience / Qualifications
• At least 3 years of C#.Net (.NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, Web API)
• Proficient working with RESTful web services and implementing RESTful API’s
• Familiarity with relational databases (Postgres, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc.) and writing basic database queries
• If you believe you have all the above, please email me a WORD version of your resume and call me. Bob Cadet----516-410-0657 Requirements .NET, ASP.NET, C# - Sharp, REST API, .NET Framework, SQL - Structured Query Language
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.