Robert Half Business Intelligence Analyst in MEMPHIS, Tennessee
Description This person executes best practices software development. This person provides end user support and delivers exceptional customer experiences by quickly responding to and successfully resolving customer inquiries in a detail oriented and positive manner.
Qualifications: Successful candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or a combination of education, training and experience equivalent to possession of a bachelor's degree with the following:
• 5+ years of experience in business intelligence or data warehouse solution development or delivery
• Demonstrated experience with the following:
o Tableau/Qlik/Power BI
• Experience with AWS, Azure
• Scrum, agile
Competencies: The candidate must possess the following competencies:
• Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and quality focus
• Customer service focus to drive customer satisfaction.
• Accountability to seek answers and follow through on customer problems
• Ability to effectively and appropriately communicate through verbal and written methods Requirements Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SQL, SQL, Python Scripting
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.