Robert Half Front End Developer in Memphis, Tennessee
Robert Half Technology is currently working with a company in need of a Front-End Web Developer with additional experience with User Experience Design. The Front End Developer/ UX Designer position will be on a contract base. This opportunity is located in Memphis TN.
Please take a look at the details and requirements below and reply with your most updated resume, and portfolio of relevant work to be submitted:
• Create & implement websites and applications (including wireframes, interactive mockups, UI design files, responsive apps).
• Conduct research and analyze users' digital interactions, habits, patterns.
• Provide technical advice & support where necessary.
• Come up with UX/UI strategies based on internal goals and client goals.
• Maintain files, test, organize, etc. / project manage with teams to make everything meets deadlines.
• Designers will show you a concept, and you will make tweaks and adjustments based on the aesthetic and how the user will react/make decisions.
Experience with Content Management Systems – Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, SharePoint, Magento, Axure.
Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong communication skills – need to be able to work in a collaborative environment.
• Will be working with other team members, managers, vendors and clients.
• Looking for someone with leadership abilities.
• Really looking for someone who will buy in to the culture of the company, and grow into the role.
• Strong organizational skills, able to meet deadlines in a fast paced agency environment.
• Would like to see someone who is a risk taker.
• Can be self-taught, be a proactive think.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.