Robert Half International Java Developer in Memphis, Tennessee
Robert Half Technology is looking for a motivated Java Developer who combines a real passion for formulating and defining systems scope and objectives with an understanding of software and applications programming and industry requirements. The ideal candidate uses analytical skills to model business processes and identify efficiencies within those processes; define and create a workflow application in a way that meets the end user’s needs; and use workflow software to create process models and build user interfaces and forms. Experience in manufacturing and/or logistics is a plus.
Responsibilities for Java Developer;
• Work as part of a software development team
• Write code per app specifications
• Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
• Debug and resolving technical issues
• Make recommendations to existing job infrastructure
• Continually engage in detail oriented development
• Develop documentation to track
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Lia.Fannin@RHT.com or call me at 901-759-2332.
Qualifications for Java Developer:
• detail oriented IT Certification, preferred
• 4+ years of experience developing apps
• Strong experience in Java programming
• Experience in database management
• Experience in Computer architecture
• Basic experience in development of software applications with JDK 1.8/1.7, Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, C3 cloud, OpenShift, Docker, JMS, Mule ESB, Data Power, Autosys.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a software development team on tight deadlines
• Experienced in developing web applications (apps)
• Able to work with minimal supervision
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $40.00 - $45.00 / Hourly
Location: Memphis, TN
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03900-9502688842
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT