Robert Half International Network Administrator in Memphis, Tennessee
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Network Administrator who would be responsible for:
• Installation, maintenance, and upgrading internal computer hardware and software systems used for designing and developing company products.
• Controls user access and passwords.
• Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
• Monitors usage and performance.
• Trains personnel on system usage.
• Troubleshoots server, software, and hardware issues.
• Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware and/or software upgrades or repairs.
• Researches evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
• Supports Web access and electronic messaging services, and maintains a secure systems environment.
• Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs and anticipated growth.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Must be highly detailed oriented and analytical
• Subject Matter Expertise in all aspects of computer systems, configuration, set up, and maintenance
• Systems Administrator: 3years
• Office365: 3 years
• Basic knowledge of Active Directory: 1 year
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.