Robert Half International Report Developer in Memphis, Tennessee
On behalf of our expanding and well-established client, Robert Half Technology is staffing for a Business Intelligence Analyst. We are looking for a motivated, detail oriented individual who gets along well with others and is excited to make an immediate impact on the organization's productivity. The ideal candidate will have experience in a manufacturing industry.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Lead efforts to design and plan various BI enterprise solutions
• Debug, monitor and troubleshoot BI solution
• Make recommendations regarding future BI enhancements and tools
• Create and deploy reports, dashboards, visualizations, cubes, models etc.
• Meet directly with end users to gather and document reporting requirements
• Write complex relational and multidimensional database queries
Please send resumes to Lia.Fannin@RHT.com
• 3+ years' experience using SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Management Studio, and Business Intelligence Development Studio.
• 2+ years' experience with Tableau, Cognos, or Power BI
• Must have solid understanding of business principles and typical reporting needs of various functional groups.
• Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to bridge the gap between the business need and the technical solution.
• Needs to be able to train end users on how to properly utilize the various BI tools.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $35.00 - $40.00 / Hourly
Location: Memphis, TN
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03900-9502688831
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT