Robert Half International Sales and Operations Coordinator in MEMPHIS, Tennessee
Description Sales Operations Manager needed for distribution center based in Memphis, TN. This position will support the Operations Director in handling day to day sales operations , coordinate with customers and internal departments to manage the flow of orders and products throughout the sales and shipping seasons. This position will also take an active role in building and maintaining operational checklists and systems.
• Assist with general operational duties including customer maintenance as well as order management and fulfillment
• Build and manage compliance checklists and systems to ensure accurate production and fulfillment
• Coordinate with sales, production and logistics teams to meet customer needs
• Analyzes information by developing spreadsheet reports
• Build quote sheets and manages product information database
• Interface with customers via web portals or via email/phone communication
• Monitor production and delivery schedules to ensure timely shipping
• Perform other special projects or duties when required Requirements Microsoft Excel, e-Commerce, Coordinate Logistics, Delivery Schedule
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.