Robert Half Sales and Operations Coordinator in MEMPHIS, Tennessee
Description Sales Operations Manager needed for distribution center based in Memphis, TN. This position will support the Operations Director in handling day to day sales operations , coordinate with customers and internal departments to manage the flow of orders and products throughout the sales and shipping seasons. This position will also take an active role in building and maintaining operational checklists and systems.
• Assist with general operational duties including customer maintenance as well as order management and fulfillment
• Build and manage compliance checklists and systems to ensure accurate production and fulfillment
• Coordinate with sales, production and logistics teams to meet customer needs
• Analyzes information by developing spreadsheet reports
• Build quote sheets and manages product information database
• Interface with customers via web portals or via email/phone communication
• Monitor production and delivery schedules to ensure timely shipping
• Perform other special projects or duties when required Requirements Microsoft Excel, e-Commerce, Coordinate Logistics, Delivery Schedule
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.