Robert Half SharePoint Administrator in MEMPHIS, Tennessee
• Installing the SharePoint platform, integrating applications, and creating libraries.
• Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
• Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet.
• Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
• Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
• Performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
• Ensuring sufficient storage space by performing clean-ups and archiving data.
• Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustments to ensure optimized user-experiences.
• Maintaining network infrastructure, as well as managing encryption, security zones, and firewalls.
• Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or similar.
• At least 2 years' experience as a SharePoint administrator.
• Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
• Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
• Knowledge of Yammer and supporting the SharePoint created sites
• Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.