Robert Half International SQL Reporting in Memphis, Tennessee
Our client in Memphis TN is looking for a SQL Report Developer! In this role, you will be utilizing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft Power BI to present data that is meaningful and readily accessible to end-users based on all types of report systems ranging from simple to advance. This is an entry-level position and open to candidates with at least 2 years of detail-oriented experience.
Must be able to work well in a collaborative environment and possess exceptional organizational and time management skills, and effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
Principle Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
• Create new SSRS reports
• Update existing reports
• Work through the list of enhancements and fixes from a ticket backlog
Other Responsibilities: (based on experience)
• Create new PowerBI reports and dashboards.
• Update existing dashboard.
• Develop, Update and Monitor ETL Data processes in preparation for dashboards.
Job Requirements Skills:
• detail oriented experience of analyzing, designing, developing and report generation with SSRS
• Develop and maintain queries against SQL Server databases; must be skilled in table joining, use of temporary tables, ability to step through complex queries, familiar with indexing strategies, creating Stored Procedures, and utilizing Views
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Highly motivated individual that works well on their own and within team environment
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $35.00 - $45.00 / Hourly
Location: Memphis, TN
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03900-9502861838
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT