Robert Half International Systems Administrator in Memphis, Tennessee
· Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
· Responsible for company Active Directory implementation; DHCP, DNS, GPO, Directory Structure, Replication, etc.
· Deployment and management of Windows Desktop and Server OS platforms across entire organization.
· Write or modify scripts to enhance functionality, performance, automation, and maintenance as necessary. Must have scripting experience. There is a requirement to improve processes through optimization and automation across all areas.
· Monitor system stability & capacity and licensed limits ensuring long-term strategies and capacity planning meet infrastructure needs.
· Managing and implementing Office 365, Zoom, and other core business technologies.
· Initiate projects and provide direction to management on technical matters.
· Management of outside contractors performing installations on manufacturing production floor.
· Design solutions from mission needs and evaluate current systems to secure best practices and balance with company policy and procedure.
· Ensure utmost uptime for entire network services and servers.
· Collaborate and involve in activities to assure knowledge development, sharing plus integration within as well as across entire work programs as suitable and lead projects.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 7+ years of experience in system administration
· 5+ year's working experience with patch management process and procedures: creating, developing, maintaining.
· 5+ years managing Office365 and Azure AD.
· Experience with Nutanix virtualization platform.
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving, and the ability to debug complex-cross systems problems, and document root cause including remediation and detection.
· Advanced Networking knowledge - TCP/IP, Firewall, switching, Load Balancing, DNS, DHCP
· Demonstrates knowledge of a broad range of technology towers i.e.: Storage, Virtualization, Networking, Data Center Migration and Disaster Recovery.
· Develop and maintain all systems, applications, security, and configurations.
· Troubleshoot infrastructure performance issues.
· Work with other engineers on technical requirements and communicate to management.
· Provide technical expertise in analysis and resolution of issues to maximize system availability and meet both internal and contractual Service Levels.
· Maintain knowledge of technologies, including new technology developments.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.