Robert Half Client Services Representative in Mendham, New Jersey
Our client, a reputable Wealth Management Firm located near Mendham NJ has an immediate need for a full-time direct hire Client Services Associate to join their team! Responsibilities of the Client Services Associate include but are not limited to:
· Meeting coordination and meeting minutes, scheduling, and calendar management for advisor and his team
· Providing client services and administrative support to financial advisor and their clients such as wire transfers, ACH transfers, and journal entries
· Managing client onboarding by opening accounts and maintaining customer/client files including new client onboarding, applications, etc.
· Providing timely updates and follow ups for clients
· Working through CRM system (Salesforce)
· Answering incoming customer calls and transferring/handling the calls accordingly
Company offers a competitive salary depending on experience, great benefits, and room for growth within the company.
Candidates applying to this position are required to have at least 3 years of wealth management/financial services industry experience, experience working with a CRM system (preferably with Salesforce), and robust computer knowledge. Candidates MUST have a combination of (Series 7 and 66) or (Series 7 and 63 and 65). A bachelor’s degree or higher is highly preferred. This person should be flexible, detail oriented, and organized and have a willingness and desire to grow the business. This person must work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.