Robert Half International Project Coordinator in Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Officeteam is seeking a results-oriented Project Coordinator who will oversee assisting our client's Project Managers in organizing their ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years’ experience in related field.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Contact us now! If you are interested, please submit your resume to Madison Carey at Madison.Carey@officeteam.com and call to discuss further details at 952-882-9919.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Mendota Heights, MN
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02360-9502818111
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative