Robert Half International Investment Operations Analyst in Menlo Park, California
Please email your resume to Ren Friedman, CPA (ren-friedman-cpa-70a3987) or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Exciting opportunity to join a fast growing RIA as its Investment Operations Analyst. The firm is adding to their staff and looking for an entry level Investment Operations Analyst who is bright and articulate and has a sense of humor.
As the Investment Operations Analyst, you will join a company that’s non- hierarchical; a team with great mentors, upward mobility, flexibility, and fun environment! Your duties include the following:
Daily monitoring and reconciliation of separately managed accounts between firm’s portfolio accounting system and firm’s external custodians
· Communicate with custodians, banks, brokers and vendors to resolve issues related to daily processes, data delivery, trade settlement, etc.
· Work on miscellaneous projects to streamline operations, automate processes, and reduce errors
· Help set up new intermediaries, custodians, platforms and interfaces
· Help maintain security master, trading restrictions and various financial account information
· Respond to various external and client requests in a timely and professional manner: reporting, valuations, analyses, etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm with a great executive team and mentorship. The ideal candidate:
Bachelor’s degree required preferably in business, math, finance or related field
· 1-3 years of relevant work experience at an investment management firm
· Portfolio accounting and performance experience
· Good understanding of financial markets required
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required
· Organizational skills to manage data, projects, and processes
· Knowledge of Fiserv, Advent APX, Salesforce, VBA, SQL a plus
Perks mean so much to this company and they are very committed to providing amazing benefits for employees and families, free lunches, encouraging professional development, great 401K plan, and fantastic PTO policy. For details on salary, benefits and more detail, Please email your resume to Ren Friedman, CPA (ren-friedman-cpa-70a3987) or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Date Posted: February 21, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00412-9502860457
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance