Robert Half Relationship Manager in Menlo Park, California
Description Bordeaux Wealth Advisors (“BWA”) is an independent investment advisory and wealth management firm with over $4.0 billion in assets under management across 180 families. We have offices in Silicon Valley and Seattle - areas that are synonymous with innovation, entrepreneurship, and wealth creation.
• CPA, CFA, CFP or other designation preferred
• Ideally 2+ years out of public accounting with tax experience
• proficiency in Excel and a well-developed quantitative aptitude to develop models to analyze financial matters
• Strong present - able to talk to clients
• Prepare agendas, reports and analyses for client meetings
• Play a key role in the ongoing maintenance of the firm’s portfolio accounting and performance reporting system
• Assist in the execution of client recommendations
• Run financial projections for clients using sophisticated Excel models
• Assist advisors in evaluating various financial decisions and strategies for clients by conducting research and complex financial analyses on a wide range of investment, tax, estate and financial planning topics
• Perform general research in areas of investments, income tax planning, estate planning, impact of recent regulations, and financial markets. Requirements Financial Planning, Tax Planning Strategies, CCH ProSystem fx - Tax Planning
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.