Robert Half Sr. Accountant in Menlo Park, California
SR. PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT
This is one of the BEST real estate companies to work for! This company offers a fun/collaborative culture, career growth, work/life balance and amazing benefits (including bonus and profit sharing), company lunches, free gym, yoga classes, etc.) This position is open due to a promotion.
PLEASE CONTACT CHRISTINA TRAN AT ROBERT HALF FOR MORE DETAILS
• Preparation of general ledger entries and reconciliations for month end closing
• Prepare CAM reconciliation
• Preparation of general ledger entries and reconciliations for month end closings
• Prepare daily entries, recurring journal entries, and posting accruals
• Analyze cash flow for projects and assist with the management of intercompany
• Prepare property budgets
• Assist with the preparation of year end audits
• Experience in real estate industry
•Yardi or MRI software experience preferred.
• Experience with property accounting, CAM recon
•Excellent communication skills, team player
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.