Robert Half International Sr. Fund Accountant - Crypto Startup in Menlo Park, California
Please email Ren at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Founded by former PayPal financial technology veterans, our client is a global fintech company providing financial services for digital assets. our client partners with leading crypto wallets and exchanges to enable liquidity in the form of borrowing and lending.
We are looking for a Fund Accountant to join our expanding Accounting & Finance team in the San Francisco Bay Area. This person will work closely with the company’s Capital Markets team. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and have a drive and motivation to learn in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintain investor capital account records by recording capital activity and allocating fund profit and loss
• Review the status of the portfolio each day and keep a record of all transactions
• Record general ledger entries and investment activity to support fund transaction activity
• Reconcile transaction details and balances from the general ledger to third party supporting documentation
• Prepare monthly, quarterly or annual unaudited financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
• Provide assistance on year-end fund financial statement audit and tax preparation services
• Calculate the value of the fund's assets (net asset value and gross asset value) and analyze it according to the market value
• Support forecasting of expenses and revenue based on funds in and investment allocations
• Recommend and help implement investment management software
The ideal candidate is someone who can work in a fast paced environment, enjoy great mentorship, and dynamic work. Additionally:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field is a plus
• 3+ years of work experience:
• Either in-house in a Hedge Fund, Hedge Fund Administrator or Family Office
• Or Public/Private mix who got 2+ years of in-house experience in one of the type of places mentioned above
• General understanding of financial securities and markets and knowledge of investment fund accounting principles
• Excellent inter-personal, organizational, and communication skills
• CPA is a PLUS
• Working knowledge of NetSuite is a PLUS
work work here?
• Unlimited PTO
• 401k (not match yet, but will be implemented next year)
• Sometimes free lunches in office
For details on salary, benefits and more detail, please email your updated resume at email@example.com or call (415) 434-1900 extension 21262.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Date Posted: September 12, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00412-9502685970
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance