Robert Half International Finance Manager in Mequon, Wisconsin
• As a Manager of Finance you will be responsible for:
• Partnering with Director – DRC Operations / Manufacturing (and team) to drive various cost savings initiatives
• Preparing Weekly/Monthly Operational reporting
• Performing Monthly/Quarterly Cost and Operations Forecasts
• Driving Annual Cost and Operations Budget process and relevant tie-outs
• Assisting cost accounting team with monthly accounting close and all variance explanations
• Assisting in the preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations in compliance with SOX
• Assisting with fixed asset sub-ledger and CIP
• Ensuring appropriate tie-outs between Operations / Manufacturing, BU Finance, Accounting, and the BU
• Collaborating with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary.
• Participating in various department-wide initiatives
• Administering Ad-hoc projects as necessary
Bachelor's degree in Accounting
10+ years of Finance and Operations experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Mequon, WI
Date Posted: October 23, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04600-0011566154
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance