Robert Half International Underwriting in MERRILLVILLE, Indiana
• Responsible for providing underwriting support functions to Commercial Underwriter. Individual will handle routine underwriting support processes including new business & renewal business preparatory work, proposals, endorsements, and policy issuance with a focus on strong customer service, data integrity and high-quality production.
• Compile and summarize pertinent data to assist underwriters in their review and evaluation of submissions.
• Prepare renewal account files by obtaining information needed for underwriters to review.
• Prepare and forward proposals to producers and be able to discuss issues directly with them.
• Develop and maintain positive and constructive working relationships with underwriters, producers, and policy maintenance associates to provide high quality service to clients.
• Complete a variety of day-to-day client service transactions, including policy endorsements, certificates, binders, cancellations, or other necessary tasks as needed.
• Complete a variety of underwriting projects at the direction of the Underwriting Manager or Underwriting Director.
• Communicates directly with producers, carriers, and office personnel, verbally or in writing
If interested, click 'Apply' or call Patti Kracke at 630.368.1175
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: MERRILLVILLE, IN
Date Posted: November 11, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01340-0011494096
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance