Robert Half International Credentialing Specialist in Mesa, Arizona
OfficeTeam is currently seeking a Credentialing Specialist for a growing company in the Mesa area , we'd love to hear from you. Contact us today.
• Perform Primary Source verification on all providers.
• Complete and submit credentialing applications for both providers and facilities.
• Maintain files with provider and facility credentials.
• Obtain and supply information to correctly bill services.
• Track information and submit timely.
• Update Primary Source Application every two years.
• Completing any re-credentialing application on the providers.
• Completing and submitting group applications for any new locations or re-credentialing applications.
• Submitting notification letters to plans for new locations or any updates to facilities.
• Assist other members of team as needed.
• Initiate and maintain CAQH files on all Provider’s
What we're looking for:
2 + years’ experience in provider enrollment and primary source credentialing
•Strong attention to detail
•Written & Verbal skills – Follow up with payers
•Understanding of how credentialing information and effective dates tie into the Revenue/Billing cycle
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.