Robert Half Medical Scheduler in Mesa, Arizona
We currently have an open position for a highly-skilled, motivated medical scheduler at a healthcare organization. If you're passionate about gaining healthcare industry experience, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Answering telephones in a friendly and timely manner, exhibiting professional etiquette at all times
• Scheduling patient appointments for consultations, evaluations, treatments, follow-up, or re-evaluation
• Obtaining existing and new patient insurance information for insurance verification
• Assisting in maintaining and updating patient medical records
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
What we're looking for:
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• At least one 1 year of previous medical scheduling experience
• Strong customer service skills required
• Previous experience working with a healthcare practice management system preferred
• Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.