Robert Half C# Developer in Miami FL, Florida
A top-quality C# developer will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET applications and programs.
C# Developer Responsibilities:
• Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
• Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
• Debugging and maintaining written code.
• Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
• Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
• Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
• Working in a project team alongside other developers.
• Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
• Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
• Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
C# Developer Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
• C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
• Knowledge of other coding-languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc).
• Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
• Experience with working in an agile environment
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.