Robert Half Administrative Assistant in Miami, Florida
The company looking for an administrative assistant to help provide support across all departments while also working closely with senior leadership. The ideal candidate will exhibit great organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. This role will require a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to research, calendar scheduling, taking meeting notes, HR initiatives, and more.
• Plan meetings, take detailed notes, and draft company memos
• Provide research assistance for sales, marketing, and senior leadership
• Completes clerical tasks for senior level staff
• Answer and direct company phone calls
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Order office supplies and marine supplies
• Provide ad hoc support around office as needed
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• 100% company paid health, dental, vision insurance
• 401(k) match and benefits
• Unlimited PTO
Administrative Assistance, Microsoft Office Programs, Records Minutes, Provide Ad Hoc, Inbound Telephone Calls, Phone Coverage, Phone Etiquette, Market Research, Maintain Office Supplies, Order Office Supplies, Multi Task, Interpersonal Skills
Contact Summer to apply: 786.801.5829 x57321
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.