Robert Half Administrative Assistant in Miami, Florida
This role will be assisting the Director of Communication in overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. In this role, the incumbent will execute, monitor, and assist in leading community events and projects while keeping team members informed. Staff member will work with Communications team and external vendors and partners to execute an awards ceremony luncheon, three neighborhood-based resource fairs, and smaller events and projects, as assigned.
· Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
· Monitors progress and informs supervisor of any adjustments needed.
· Monitors all graphic design and production of materials.
· Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment and strong ability to multi-task.
· Attends key meetings to develop an understanding of ongoing initiatives.
· Provides project updates on a consistent basis about adjustments, and progress.
· Manages vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables. Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s level degree in business, communications, project management or related degree preferred.
· Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in administrative support, communications, event planning, and/or marketing
· Strong understanding of project management.
If you are interested in this role, please apply on link or contact Brenda Arce at 305-504-5029
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.